Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

10 Year Veteran 500 Posts Rusty.'s Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    fetty wap
    Post Thanks / Like

alt-tabbing game = no audio when i come back

say i'm playing on sarp, listening to youtube in the background. audio on both gta samp and youtube is coming through my TV (i have an hdmi plugged into my laptop)

if i press my windows button to go to my desktop / alt tab, the youtube audio will switch to my laptop for a few seconds and turn to the tv. (gta samp audio is gone at this point cause of alt tabbing, duh)

now when i go to return to my game, the youtube audio will again switch to my laptop for a few seconds while the game tabs back in, but gta sa has no audio at this point. mind u youtube is still playing in the background and its working.

tried reinstalling a brand new fresh directory & samp, didn't work. i have no mods or anything
    Last edited by Rusty.; 2nd June 2020 at 11:59 PM.

Secretary of the State Beaufort's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Laura
    Post Thanks / Like
    More like a driver/config issue than a samp/gta sa one. Do you have a laptop with both integrated graphics and a dedicated graphics card?

In-Game Name(s)
    fetty wap
    Post Thanks / Like
    idk what that shit means, yeah i guess. i have an hdmi plugged into my laptop so i can play on my tv. never had this problem before.

In-Game Name(s)
    fetty wap
    Post Thanks / Like
    fixed, close pls

In-Game Name(s)
    Ramiro Berrera.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Closed.
    Youngest in charge.