Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

In-Game Name(s)
    Marcy Shiels
    Post Thanks / Like

GTA San Andreas SS folder bug

Well, I tried uninstalling and installing other GTASA versions, but well the thing is like this. When I put the GTA San Andreas folder in Programs Files ( x86 )-> Rockstar Games-> My gta.sa it's working, but not the fucking SAMP. The interface is showing, but it doesn't even reachs the login part. Anyways I would like to know if I can put my GTASA folder in the original root, and not in the desktop. Cause I can't take SS'es if i have it in the desktop, I guess.
    Head Helper || FBI || Hitman Agency x2 || Cartel || Senate || LSFMD || SANews || LSPD || SAST

6 Year Veteran 500 Posts500 Posts
    In-Game Name(s)
    Jimmy_Timmy
    Post Thanks / Like
    SS's appear on Documents/GTA SanAndreas UserFiles/SAMP/screens
    it doesnt matter where your SA folder is the SS's will always appear there

In-Game Name(s)
    Marcy Shiels
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah I know but I mean, the documents/gta sa userfiles shit is directed to where is the game folder, since the screenshots taken from SAMP will go there, so yup my question was, why can't I start SAMP while having the folder in Program Files( x86 )->Rockstar Games?
    Head Helper || FBI || Hitman Agency x2 || Cartel || Senate || LSFMD || SANews || LSPD || SAST

6 Year Veteran 500 Posts500 Posts
    In-Game Name(s)
    Jimmy_Timmy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by markostrial View Post
    Yeah I know but I mean, the documents/gta sa userfiles shit is directed to where is the game folder, since the screenshots taken from SAMP will go there, so yup my question was, why can't I start SAMP while having the folder in Program Files( x86 )->Rockstar Games?
    Because you moved the folder to the program files directory AFTER installing SAMP. So now SAMP thinks your gta sa is still in the desktop with all the other vorbis files. To fix it make sure all the files are in the program files place but unistall SAMP.
    Then reinstall it and in the process of installation put the file directory for GTA SA in the new place you moved it to

In-Game Name(s)
    Marcy Shiels
    Post Thanks / Like
    NVM it's working fine now, this question has been answered.

Crazed 500 Posts
    In-Game Name(s)
    Manny Shiels
    Post Thanks / Like
    Answered.