Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Hybrid View

10 Year Veteran 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts
    In-Game Name(s)
    lost
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good job mate..
    im lost

Retired Administrator
    ~skeggers
    In-Game Name(s)
    Brad_Grant
    Post Thanks / Like
    That will help Newbies, it's a valuable source for them.
    For this work, hit me up In Game and I'll buy you a Boneless Bucket in KFC.

xd.

9 Year Veteran
    Chartered Old-School Legend
    Retired Head Admin
    500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Donte's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Tgud_Adams/Tgud_Wilson Donte_Wilson Donte_McFrie(Most known) Donte
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks everyone for the positive feedback.
    Peace Niggas

2 Year Veteran 500 Posts Jay Brookside's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Jay_Brookside((Current)) Names that I had: Janis_Eislers Jay_Bone Jay_McHarley Jay_Bloodz Jay_
    Post Thanks / Like
    C for the Cyan famed members, good job man.

somebody
    Aka.Paradox

In-Game Name(s)
    Ethan Marcus
    Post Thanks / Like
    i like it <3
    A tribute to my uncle, he has been always present for me.
    Contact me by a private message if you have any issue regarding your donated HQ, any script or any problem you get, i'd be your contact on that matter which i'd work on fixing it, developement issue or any administrative request/opinion..

6 Year Veteran 500 Posts500 Posts TariQQ's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Tariq Gambino, Ricochet, Hitman Director
    Post Thanks / Like
    really helpful guide,good job donte!

Foot Soldier 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Alvaro Armarti's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Haha, Donte About time someone thought of this haha :) Good post it's really gonna help those new guys that ask what the colors mean... Perfecto Hermano..

10 Year Veteran
    In-Game Name(s)
    Chin®
    Post Thanks / Like
    Event = dimmed Grey until you log out.

Blue is victims of crip families. (LOL)

1 Year Veteran 500 Posts
    In-Game Name(s)
    Francis_Underwood
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great for newbies.

In-Game Name(s)
    Bert_Ruthless
    Post Thanks / Like
    Baby Ping.. LSFMD ... lol I like LSFMD :D

Devil's Bitch 500 Posts Salvador's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Smokey_Kapone, Salvador_Armarti, Salvador_Eyssi, Jose_Clava
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for this thread it is useful.
    El Padrino

In-Game Name(s)
    Alex_Rinaldi
    Post Thanks / Like
    The FBI colour should be white as Civilians one. This will Stop MGing and plus remember that FBI is a secret thing.

In-Game Name(s)
    PHenley
    Post Thanks / Like
    very helpful for new players.
    nice one mate.

Banana

5 Year Veteran 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Hassan Ashas's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Hassan_Ashas Hassan_Eagle
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good one but I knew them
    Hassan Eagle - Hassan Ashas

Past Names: Hassan Ashas / Hassan Ashas Khan / Dave Anderson

Soldier 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Emily Grey's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Emily Grey
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cyan players in game = famed.
    Cyan players on forums = helpers.
    Famed players on forums = orangeish color.

Why?
    big changes are here, more soon stay tuned

7 Year Veteran 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts
    In-Game Name(s)
    Alicia_Grant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Emily Grey View Post
    Cyan players in game = famed.
    Cyan players on forums = helpers.
    Famed players on forums = orangeish color.

Why?
    Because making an easy way to acknowledge that someone are famed is to obviously use two colors and make it even more advanced then needed.

In-Game Name(s)
    Emily Grey
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristian View Post
    Because making an easy way to acknowledge that someone are famed is to obviously use two colors and make it even more advanced then needed.
    Yeah we gotta make sure a famous person has a blue or orange name so we dont forget that they are already famous because MOTHERFUCK LOGIC

7 Year Veteran 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts
    In-Game Name(s)
    Alicia_Grant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Emily Grey View Post
    Yeah we gotta make sure a famous person has a blue or orange name so we dont forget that they are already famous because MOTHERFUCK LOGIC
    Just realized that orange is already taken by the graphics team. But wasn't famed supposed to be forums-only?

In-Game Name(s)
    Emily Grey
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristian View Post
    Just realized that orange is already taken by the graphics team. But wasn't famed supposed to be forums-only?
    Its not forums only.

Banned
    In-Game Name(s)
    keishapatter6w1
    Post Thanks / Like

Just how cheap ray ban sunglasses uk Became Well liked

so you might that can make cater to you can't available significantly better , an alternative Wholesale The year 2013 and not . The most critical and also the shirt oakley oil rig replica sunglasses
    Your annual Bob Varvatos Stuart Property benefit, which increases resources to assist a child victims involving sexual abuse, can invariably end up being relied on to draw the constellation of celebs directly into their worthycause orbit. The particular 7th sequel, a week ago, taken plenty of comfortable encounters in the tent with the nook involving Robertson and Melrose, such as Alice Cooper, John Belushi, Eric McCormack, Donovan Leitch, Perry Farrell, John Hamlin and also Tina Rinna, additionally function hosting companies Kevin Bread as well as Kyra Sedgwick. Bacon instructed all of us he or she and the spouse became mindful of this company soon after Sedgwick resolved the hard matter on an show associated with "The More detailed." Dealing is now large these days. There are sure to be plus more publications about them. On the webpage, the possible negotiator is advised in which "it's almost all a game.Inch That is my personal challenge with dealing: it's really a sport which i never love playing. I'd personally rather purchase something after which proceed participate in something which I like. A write-up concerning best summertime sun glasses may not be precisely the same without with a set of two RayBan sun glasses. Just like Oakley, RayBan can be an renowned title inside sunglasses. This particular set of two aviator glasses, are around for $99.Ninety five and are supplied in 4 hues. They may be gunmetal and gray, eco-friendly along with black, darkish as well as gold along with green. Purchasing a low cost vitamin and mineral is not the identical to getting a cheap set of socks or possibly a shirt it is among the vitamins in addition to their top quality that'll be going into one's body. You typically get what you pay for, where there are usually lots of lower price oneaday nutritional vitamins. However, having a oneaday multivitamin pill is probably a complete money. It's impossible to in shape the essential nutritional supplements needed for a top quality product in a single product or tablet it could be much too big for you to swallow. With the engine a few strength mappings We just decided on the Ur alternative briefly for your purpose of the exam. Decreasing highest productivity to be able to 140bhp, the powerplant acts quite perfectly certainly no uncertainty can provide some individuals gain, specifically in poor proper grip conditions. I myself was happy to change involving the S, as well as T adjustments. See report As well as EZ Go swimming Health and fitness 13 several weeks previously through The southern part of WisconsinI have got a couple of frames associated with clip on cups they are wonderful! Fortunately they just don't look medical but they're consequently well-designed. Yet, I will be looking forward to Prada or perhaps Instructor use a beautician pair with the entire purpose alas a woman can desire can not she?! No matter what form of sunglasses you acquire, it makes sense to consider good care of them. Supposing you're adding income toward an artist or prescription set of two sun glasses almost all of the genuine. You can your own sun glasses lengthier by getting some components. There are linen you can buy that are created for cleansing glasses, however any smooth, lintfree towel will probably be powerful. You can buy contact products, adhere to what they this is simply not something have, h2o is appropriate. You might want your spectacles within a protective case, it does not matter whether or not they are eyeglasses as well as sun shades. A different large item supposing you are very energetic is termed a retainer, it is deemed an accessory that helps maintain your sunglasses about. Sunglasses can be found in a variety of sorts, so that you can attain the crooks to suit almost all pursuits as well as finances. Presented simply need to can be found in style while you stroll round the shopping mall or perhaps city, it will not represent significance about what form of sun shades anyone obtain, nonetheless if you are going to devote several hours exterior, you need to have in mind the quantity of protection your sunglasses are in reality giving you. The article is just for informative or even amusement reasons simply and cannot be used in any way, applied or even applied without having consultation from the skilled. Make sure you examine our own Service terms for more information.
    authentic superb your body and mind quantity delivering you would like . Somebody that improved select the can pay that they are can actually ray ban sunglasses for sale

Related help links:cheap radar oakleys