Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Vinny Meadows

My SA-MP won't start.

Okay so this is stupid, I open up my SAMP (Which is ofcourse updated to 0.3e) I then double click SARP and click "Connect" Then my mouse loads for a couple of seconds and then absolutely nothing happens. Won't even launch. Help?

In-Game Name(s)
    Hyder King
    Post Thanks / Like
    A helper gonna need help xD!, alright.
    The solution ( Worked for me ); Some days ago, It happened with me too. Whenever I was trying to start server the game wasn't running, then I found a solution of it, I clicked on the " Start " button twice, then it always worked, it happened because of some graphics drivers for my laptop, you just have to click on " Start " button twice, it might work, if this doesn't work then click on it a lot times untill the game opens up xD, or try to download some new drivers for your Graphic card..
    Playing CSGO, VM me your ID so we can play :D
    Talk to me if you want the surname

HTML Code:
     old sig link for if I want to change back[img]http://i.imgur.com/McYskY2.png[/img]

Updated
    Spoiler!

Old-School Veteran
    Deputy Chief of Police
    Beta Tester
    9 Year Veteran
    500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Panky's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Paul Sheldon
    Post Thanks / Like
    Or, it could be because some of your files in the Models folder got fucked up. Try to fix it. If problem persists, then please tell.
    P.S: Helper needs help? ROFL.

Vinny Meadows
    Quote Originally Posted by Pankaj Sarnaik View Post
    Or, it could be because some of your files in the Models folder got fucked up. Try to fix it. If problem persists, then please tell.
    Lol, im shit with modding/files and other work that includes these types of folders and shit idk lmfao.
    Anyway uh so basically i'm trying to restore it but it won't work. I need a clean folder of "Models" because I'm pretty sure I fucked it up by adding all these random mods into it.
    So uh I needa re-download "Models" lol. IDK where to find a clean default version of it tho fuuuuuu.

Vinny Meadows
    Quote Originally Posted by Pankaj Sarnaik View Post
    Okay so my question: When launching GTA with SA:MP it won't start
    The answer given by a SAMP forums: Delete the gta_sa.set file from your userfiles folder and make sure you don't have any cheats/mods.
    The problem: I deleted the mods in my MODELS folder and I don't have gta_sa.set ..

Old-School Veteran
    Deputy Chief of Police
    Beta Tester
    9 Year Veteran
    500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Panky's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Paul Sheldon
    Post Thanks / Like
    GTA_SA.set is your GTA SA settings file. As for the unmodded and clean Models folder, PM me for one.

7. Thanks Y.G. thanked for this post
    10 Year Veteran
    In-Game Name(s)
    ChinŽ
    Post Thanks / Like
    Find a torrent for San Andreas files and download only the models folder. Copy, paste, problem solved. Or just re-install the whole thing.

In-Game Name(s)
    Kash Green
    Post Thanks / Like
    In short and in easy, delete all the modifications and try to connect in, if still it isn't working, re-install your Gta SA (Not Pirate one); along with SAMP.

In-Game Name(s)
    Akira_Masaaki
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unistall SAMP and get a clean GTA file, and then re-install SAMP and it should work. PM me for the file.

In-Game Name(s)
    Kash Green
    Post Thanks / Like
    Answered.
    Drop me or SmithA a PM if you still need help related to this problem.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.