Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

In-Game Name(s)
    Sonny_Kapone
    Post Thanks / Like

Help Downgrading

Like the title says, I need help downgrading... I have version 1.01 of GTA SA right now that I had to buy after my computer crashed and I lost my old version. anyways I bought this one from Gamestop.com, its the download. when I get to the prompt that says to enter the directory I select 'next' and it tells me its invalid, so I found the correct directory and entered it in and it told me it could not patch it because its an unknown version.... so if you guys could maybe provide some insight on how to fix it or if it cannot be fixed at all... thanks a lot.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Mad Respect to my homies from the Beginning - Middle - (End?): Malachi Betts, Ace Kapone, Hitsum Bong, Griffey Kapone, Willy Kapone, Jackson Kapone,Tyrone Cruz, Damien Cruz, Nik Cruz, Richard Cruz, June Shady, Levi Shady, Kyle Shady, Mike Shady, Tom Beaks, Terry, Alvaro Armarti, Adulio Armarti, Justin Fakie (some others that are slipping right now) Y'all are some of the realest motherfuckers.

In-Game Name(s)
    Sonny_Kapone
    Post Thanks / Like
    Someone close this I fixed it.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Mad Respect to my homies from the Beginning - Middle - (End?): Malachi Betts, Ace Kapone, Hitsum Bong, Griffey Kapone, Willy Kapone, Jackson Kapone,Tyrone Cruz, Damien Cruz, Nik Cruz, Richard Cruz, June Shady, Levi Shady, Kyle Shady, Mike Shady, Tom Beaks, Terry, Alvaro Armarti, Adulio Armarti, Justin Fakie (some others that are slipping right now) Y'all are some of the realest motherfuckers.

In-Game Name(s)
    Ace_Kapone
    Post Thanks / Like
    edit it and say closed

These the forgotten niggas.

Favorite quotes

Spoiler!

Retired Administrator
    TeamSpeak Manager
    In-Game Name(s)
    Dustin_Keys
    Post Thanks / Like
    Requested.
    "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." - Abraham Lincoln