Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Hybrid View

~skeggers
    Retired Administrator

In-Game Name(s)
    Ryan Crowley
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamilton View Post
    Important note to be added, for new players who are trying to get somewhere on the server. I suggest you add this as part of your guide, since new players might actually try to get anywhere the legit way, that might be wasting their time. So I strongly suggest this is added.

'Frequently check the scoreboard for high level players who appear to be changing color more then normal, example from normal to FBI or FBI to PD and so forth. Get friendly with any FBI member oocly to obtain the faction roster, and confirm or deny, that those people are in the faction. If they are not, well you hit jackpot, now try to figure out who that person is, if he or she is using an undercover name. If you managed to figure it out, get friendly with them, this is the easy and most fun part. Focus and being nice to them, all the time, constantly try to hang out with them. After your friendship has built up, they will come out to you, that they are a hitman. Important step you must act surprised this is key. Offer yourself to help them with hits, the basic plan will be, you will distract the target while your friend runs up behind them and stabs them.

Here is a video, thats shows how its done to perfection.

Now if you're not sure what RP is at this point, its fine, no one has to know. Just look at the forums, find autohotkey guide by Loki, aka Walter. Abuse that thing, write all the possible scenarios you can imagine, synergy is key, your binds must complement each other. This next step is the final step, once you get invited into the faction is, find a real life friend, show them this guide and tell them to skip the the part where you figure out who the hitman is, and the getting to know them part. Just continue from there, untill the faction is full of your real life friends.

Note: Once you quit the faction you get the bragging rights, you can now tell people that they never been a hitman so they can't possibly know what happens. Also remember just because you quit, doesn't mean its over, you will be invited over and over into the faction to be hitman many times, so don't worry about quiting.'
    Have you ever been a hitman? lol
    Last edited by Ryan Crowley; 29th March 2014 at 05:36 PM.

5 Year Veteran 500 Posts500 Posts Hamilton's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Ryuu Nurasaki
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Crowley View Post
    Have you ever been a hitman? lol
    I haven't been one, because I never asslicked people who were hitman I actually thought that becoming a hitman was like a legit process and all you had to do was rp good enough. also I didn't have friends like Jay Brookside, nor I was IRL friends with any hitmen. Second, I didn't care about the hitman faction after I hit lvl 20 (after I had my first triads) because I i figured out that you need friends to get anywhere also rping with my faction and leading it would of been better then anything I could of got in HA. If someone offerd me position of Hitman director/hitman now on this server, I wouldn't even consider it. Back in the I probably would of because, I considerd it a elite faction and was amazded by how much fun you could have. The only person I was friends with who was in the faction, was Edwin, and Bill meadows. They told me enough about the faction to know what its like, anyone remember that hitman that hardly knew any english, Damon Crowly made a fc against him. If he was in the faction, then I was good enough for it aswell, but this server is asslick over everything.
    Last edited by Hamilton; 29th March 2014 at 08:50 PM.
    forums are still enjoyable.

In-Game Name(s)
    Jacob Kings
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamilton View Post
    I haven't been one, because I never asslicked people who were hitman I actually thought that becoming a hitman was like a legit process and all you had to do was rp good enough. also I didn't have friends like Jay Brookside, nor I was IRL friends with any hitmen. Second, I didn't care about the hitman faction after I hit lvl 20 (after I had my first triads) because I i figured out that you need friends to get anywhere also rping with my faction and leading it would of been better then anything I could of got in HA. If someone offerd me position of Hitman director/hitman now on this server, I wouldn't even consider it. Back in the I probably would of because, I considerd it a elite faction and was amazded by how much fun you could have. The only person I was friends with who was in the faction, was Edwin, and Bill meadows. They told me enough about the faction to know what its like, anyone remember that hitman that hardly knew any english, Damon Crowly made a fc against him. If he was in the faction, then I was good enough for it aswell, but this server is asslick over everything.
    Maybe it was a legit recruitment process at one stage, but hey... It's SARP... Like #yolo, of course they are only gonna invite friends or else people who think should be asslicked...
    When a player is RP'ly injured on SARP...